New tool for LPFM stations to edit their listing on LPFM.us
REC has created a new tool for LPFM stations to update the listing that appears on LPFM.us, the Official National LPFM Station Directory, presented by REC Networks.
Within the tool, users will be able to update the following fields:
- Station channel/frequency.
- LPFM ownership segment. (For more information, see 6Segments)
- Station name.
- Station format.
- Christian programming network (such as EWTN, 3ABN, etc.) (if there is one)
- Station website URL.
- Station stream URL.
- Station TuneIn URL.
- Station Facebook page.
- Station Twitter handle.
- Pacifica Network status.
- Indication if the station carries "Democracy Now!".
- Indication if the station is digital IBOC.
- Indication of whether the station is on the air or silent.
Other items including ownership name, call sign, community of license and station images must still be handled manually by REC Networks. (We eventually anticipate the ability to use the station image uploaded to the REC LPFM Voluntary Public Inspection File system as your station's logo in LPFM.us).
Any time someone updates a station using this tool, the station's status will be changed to "active".
Authorized station representatives can access the LPFM.us editor by going to https://recnet.com/lpedit, entering the LPFM station's facility ID and one of the following:
- If the station has used REC in the past for FCC filing services, the last FRN password that we have on file, or
- A valid password on the REC LPFM Voluntary Public Inspection File system.
If your station does not have a valid password in either system, then the station should sign up for access to the REC Voluntary Public Inspection File system.
Updates made using this tool will immediately reflect on LPFM.us.
Thank you for your participation!