FAQ: How do you report a violation of a non-technical rule by another station?

Select FAQ Category:

Non-technical rule violations should be reprorted to

Federal Communications Commission
Enforcement Bureau
Investigations and Hearings Division
45 L Street NE
Washington DC 20554

Complaints should include the call sign and address of the station allegedly in vilation, detailed facts regarding the nature of the violation, supporting documentation and the name and address of the complainant.
Issues involving broadcast renewals, political programming rules and EEO are not handled through the Enforcement Bureau. These issues should be referred to the Media Bureau.
Answer revised to reflect the change of address of FCC Headquarters.
LPFM enforcement and interference
Answer Date: 
Monday, May 1, 2023